At Nudestix, we believe in a natural look is a perfect fit for any face. We’re all born with our own unique look, so why cover it up with tons of makeup? A touch of color here and there is enough to bring out our finest features, so out with the crazy big collection and in with our makeup stix for face, eyes and lips.
Created by chemical engineer and mother, Jenny Frankel, and inspired by millennial sisters, Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX is a streamlined makeup collection of easy to use touch ‘n go makeup pencils for face, eyes, lips and cheeks that cover all the bases and give you a fresh-faced, nude look. The brand’s motto, #GoNudeButBetter, encourages enhancing your best features with that natural makeup look. www.nudestix.com
NUDESTIX is currently looking for an enthusiastic junior designer to join the in-house Creative team in Toronto. You will play a key role in assisting the Head of Creative with retail marketing collaterals including, but not limited to, producing graphics for endcap fixtures, in-store events, social media, ads, and other marketing assets.
You will work collaboratively and assist in pushing the creative boundaries to translate the brand’s vision and messaging in a visually disruptive way! You love everything beauty, fashion and well-curated things. You want to be a part of an award-winning, fresh, young and emerging Canadian brand.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty. The qualities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 1-4 years of Graphic Design Experience in print, preferably in the fashion/beauty industries
- Complete proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite especially in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense with an attention to detail
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems
- Proven ability to work & collaborate with cross-functional team
- Ability to multi-task and remain composed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills, deadline oriented and results driven, thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Video editing experience is an asset
- Online portfolio is a must
How to apply: If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume, samples of your work & a paragraph of why you'd be a great fit for NUDESTIX to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. References required.